COMPETITION “NAME FOR WASALINE’S NEW FERRY“ (COMPETITION)
- The organiser of the competition is Kvarken Link Oy, located in Vaasa, Finland.
- The Competition will take place between November 1 – December 1, 2019 (included).
- In order to participate in the competition, the participants must fill in the form located on the website www.kvarkenlink.com/competition and fill in the fields for the proposed name for the new vessel, as well as the fields for the participant’s personal details.
- Participants may submit more than one name for the competition, but a separate form must be filled in for each entered name.
Requirements for participants
- Participants in the competition must be 18 years of age or older.
Prize and selection of the winner
- There will be only one prize awarded by Kvarken Link for the winner of the competition.
- If the same winning name has been proposed by several participants in the competition, then the winner will be drawn among those who have proposed the selected name.
- The prize for the winner of the competition will receive from Kvarken Link:
- A ticket for two people for the maiden voyage of Wasaline’s ferry, either Vaasa-Umeå-Vaasa or Umeå-Vaasa-Umeå (depending on the winner’s choice) in May 2021.The exact date of the maiden voyage will be confirmed in 2021 and the winner will be notified of the date of the trip in good time before the trip in 2021. The prize does not include transportation to and from the ports in Vaasa or Umeå, accommodation or any other costs the winner may incur in relation to participating in the maiden voyage.
Delivery of the prize
- The winner will be contacted by email or phone provided in the form.
- In order to receive the prize, the participant must respond to the notification from the company and provide the company with the preferred delivery method and address for the delivery of the gift.
- In case the organiser of the Competition cannot get in contact with the winner before December 30, the organiser reserves the right not to issue the prize.
- The prize cannot be replaced with an alternative prize or with a cash payment at the request of the winner.
Additional information and other terms
- The process for carrying out the competition has been set by the organiser in these terms and conditions. The organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Competition without prior notice.
- Wasaline and Kvarken Link employees are permitted to participate in the Competition.
Questions regarding the Competition should be addressed to [email protected].
- All complaints regarding the Competition or the execution of the Competition should be sent in writing to the Competition organiser to [email protected]. All complaints will receive a response within 5 working days.
- All disputes arising from the Competition will be resolved pursuant to Finnish law. In case of force majeure, the organisers reserve the right to cancel the Competition, announcing cancellation of the Competition via the Competition web page.
Processing of personal data
- The following personal data will be collected for the purposes of the Competition: first name, last name, e-mail address, contact telephone, country of residence.The winner of the Competition will additionally be required to provide the date of birth and sex for making the booking for the tickets for the maiden voyage.
- The personal data of the participants will be retained by the Organiser until 30 January 2020 at the latest and the personal data of the winner will be retained until May 2, 2021.
- More information regarding the processing of personal data by the Organiser can be found at: https://www.wasaline.com/en/privacy-policy